Invitation for Demo of Nurses Call Monitoring System

Baid Power Services Pvt. Ltd pommo at indiapowerhouse.net
Wed Oct 5 14:42:26 UTC 2011

DEAR DOCTOR / HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT,
BRING ACCOUNTABILITY AND RELIABILITY  TO YOUR NURSES CALL MONITORING.
INCREASE YOUR GOODWILL.
	Sub: Invitation to witness Live Demo of Nurses Call Monitoring System
& Queue Management System

	We are very happy to invite you to Bangladesh Hand Ball Federation,
1st Floor, Room No. 12 & 13 at NSIC Organized Indian MSME Technology
Fair from 7th – 16th October, at National Stadium, Bangladesh.
Stall Number A-10

	 There we are going to introduce you with our latest Nurses Call
Monitoring System and Queue Management Systems for Hospital OPD.

	 The systems are designed by our in house R & D Team of qualified
engineer with over 15 years experience in the same line. Our systems
are  working in the leading hospitals of Kolkata.

	Nurses Call Monitoring System series 640 is micro  controllers based
and have many unique features which you may not find  in any other
systems in market. We are enclosing detailed catalogue.  Please feel
free to enquiry any further details.

	Queue Management System- IQMS series is specially  designed system
for hospital OPDs. It can generate token, instantly up-  dates the
doctor of status of booking, present patient no. and many  other
details. The system can facilitate for up to four slots if same
chamber is used by more than one doctor. If you think any other
features  are required, we can customize the same for you. This is
totally stand  alone system with its own hardware and software. It
does not interfere  any way with your computer system.

	We have also developed Software based Queue Management System  where
doctors chambers are provided with computers/ laptops. With this
system, Doctor can know full details of his/ her patients waiting and
call them as per priority required. There are many management tools
incorporated in the system.

	 We are waiting for your valuable presence.

	Thanking you,

	For Baid Power Services Pvt. Ltd.

	Anupam Baid
BAID POWER SERVICES PVT. LTD
	152, Block B, Lake Town, Kolkata - 700089, West Bengal, India
 Ph: +91 (033) 25210322, 25343662 email : info at indiapowerhouse.net