How to login to my jail from host itself (normal user)

masayoshi rockstar01 at y7mail.com
Mon Nov 14 01:01:41 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

For me, as I am newbie, it is simple,easy,very very cool idea.
Normal user can damage my computer in illegal way.
They want to have root authority without permission.

She might kill even people. <3
Thanks you for your advice.
I can keep her in jail on my host computer.

---
Inexperienced FreeBSD user: Level 3
masayoshi & Ayumi Kinoshita
http://tinyurl.com/63zg3op