8.2-STABLE GENERIC kernel will not build

Bill Tillman btillman99 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 21:30:43 UTC 2011

I updated the sources on one of my FreeBSD-8.2-STABLE servers and
rebuilt the GENERIC kernel just last night. All went well. This morning I
updated the sources on another machine and rebuilt a custom kernel and
all went well.

This evening I updated the sources on a 3rd server and the make
buildworld went well, but when I tried to build the GENERIC kernel on
this one I get:

/usr/src/sys/dev/usb/usb_process.c:104: error: too few argument to
function 'kthread_suspend_check'
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

I tried the build twice and both times it failed this way. Any suggestions?