College Degree Question

Leslie Green leslie at top10onlineuniversities.org
Tue Nov 1 18:58:52 UTC 2011

Hi webmaster,

I recently built a website for prospective college students called
http://www.top10onlineuniversities.org. On the homepage of my site,
students can browse a current listing of the top ten online schools.
Additional information about getting an online education can also be found on my
blog. I spent some time earlier today looking through the resource links
listed on your site, and I thought you would like to know I found a broken
link on this page:
http://www.freebsddiary.org/dns_resources.php

This is the broken link I came across:
http://www.dns.net/dnsrd/

When you get a chance to fix this broken link, if you find an open
spot for a link to my site, http://www.top10onlineuniversities.org, I
would certainly appreciate it.  I believe my site offers one of the most
extensive listings of online degree programs currently being offered.

Thanks for taking a look!

Leslie Green