Upgrade 8.1 to 8.2 still broken: info2html

Martin Schweizer lists_freebsd at bluewin.ch
Thu Mar 31 11:56:04 UTC 2011

Hello

There was a bug described in 2003:

[...]
> I then started a build - with a -DNOCLEAN option for speed and it
> failed again. I ran this under 'script' to get the output.
>
> Here is the tail of that file.

[...]
> ===> lib/libcom_err/doc
> info2html com_err.info
> info2html:No such file or directory
> *** Error code 1

Remove the FORMATS=html from /etc/make.conf when building world.
This is the known issue that FORMATS is used both by doc.docbook.mk
and bsd.info.mk, and I will fix that soon
[...]

Today I run in the same problem if I updatet from 8.1 to 8.2.

Only for those which have the same problem.

Regards,

--

Martin Schweizer
<office at pc-service.ch>

PC-Service M. Schweizer GmbH; Bannholzstrasse 6; CH-8608 Bubikon
Tel. +41 55 243 30 00; Fax: +41 55 243 33 22