Problem with web video

Carmel carmel_ny at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:52:41 UTC 2011

I have been fighting a losing battle trying to get video to display
with Firefox. I just updated to the latest version 5;however, it still
does not work. This is on a FreeBSD-8.2 system.

As an example, the following URL does not display the video or even the
portion where one would usually click on to start the video.

http://front.moveon.org/bill-maher-if-our-policy-is-yeehaw-jesus-takes-the-wheel-were-dead-already/

This site works fine with IE-9 & Windows 7, so I know it does work. As
far as I can tell, I have all of the required packages installed.

--
Carmel ✌
carmel_ny at hotmail.com