FreeBSD paid support

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Tue Jun 21 22:22:25 UTC 2011

"Daniel Staal" wrote:

> On Mon, June 20, 2011 3:35 am, Dennis Perisa wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Are there paid support services available for FreeBSD? If provided by a
> > 3rd party, can you name or even recommend a few?
>
> I haven't tried any, so I can't make recommendations, but the FreeBSD
> website has a listing:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/commercial.html

http://www.berklix.com/consultants/
Globaly indexed by geofraphy, not by name,

BTW Any who want to be added or changed:
	Edit HTML source of table, email me a diff -c
	Do not send other text or mouse copy of what browser displays.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below, not above;  Indent with "> ";  Cumulative like a play script.