Announcing 5 Free Web Security Guides
noxss at veracode.com
Mon Jun 20 14:12:43 UTC 2011
My name's Lesley and I work for a Web applications security company called Veracode. Since your site regularly publishes information in the security space, I wanted to reach out and see if you'd be open to adding our new "Free Security Threat Guides" to your site, be it in a helpful resources section, your blog roll or even as a mention in an upcoming article.
Our five security vulnerability guides are packed with information yet easy to understand, and are useful for audiences ranging from IT executives to consumer-level cell phone users. A typical guide:
* Educates readers on threats like cross-site request forgery, SQL injections, mobile code security issues
* Gives easy-to-follow steps, guidelines and helpful "cheat sheets" for preventing attacks
* Provides further free resources to learn more about security risk management
You can find links to our five free guides below:
* SQL Injection: http://www.veracode.com/security/sql-injection
* Cross Site Scripting: http://www.veracode.com/security/xss
* Cross Site Request Forgery: http://www.veracode.com/security/csrf
* LDAP Injection: http://www.veracode.com/security/ldap-injection
* Mobile Code Security: http://www.veracode.com/security/mobile-code-security
We'd love it if you'd take a look at the guides whenever you get a chance. If you like them and think visitors to your website will find them useful, it would be awesome if you shared them with your audience via a link or a mention in an article.
Thanks for your time and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, go to the following link to unsubscribe: http://na-d.marketo.com/lp/veracode/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRoiu6rfLqzsmxzEJ8zx7eopUbHr08Yy0EZ5VunJEUWy3YYCWoEnZ9mMBAQZC813xR5ZGe%2BReQ%3D%3D.
More information about the freebsd-questions