Lennart Poettering: BSD Isn't Relevant Anymore

Peter Vereshagin peter at vereshagin.org
Mon Jul 18 19:36:00 UTC 2011

Hey Mr(s) freebsd-questions show some good to me!
2011/07/18 12:26:08 -0700 Bill Tillman <btillman99 at yahoo.com> => To freebsd-questions at freebsd.org :

BT> ________________________________

In the past one of BSDMags was devoted to the FreeBSD's agnosticism on desktop
environments.
Had known it for years but in early May, 2011 some of the WindowMaker's applets
were removed from the ports tree as 'unsupported and a dead download link
ressource' several at once.

In sight of speculations about dropping FreeBSD support especially wouldn't it
be nice if I'd try to re-establish download link source for the applets of my
interest and PR about I need them?

Not a C coder though to know about to support them in a right way.

73! Peter pgp: A0E26627 (4A42 6841 2871 5EA7 52AB  12F8 0CE1 4AAC A0E2 6627)
--
http://vereshagin.org