how to force a hard reboot remotely

Ryan Coleman editor at d3photography.com
Sun Jul 17 03:39:20 UTC 2011

When bottom replying, please clear the header and signature - thanks.

You can set up a BIOS boot time, if you can get onsite... that would allow you to power it down at, say, 11:59PM and have it power back on at Midnight.

Or a UPS that's controlled by another machine. Or the magic packet WOL option... but those require another machine. Maybe a switch or router than can send WOL packets would be a possibility?

--
Ryan