Just a quick note/correction for whomever edits the web page:

SADM-IT Officer (HAL) SADM-IT_Officer at HollandAmerica.com
Fri Jul 8 14:41:23 UTC 2011

On the installation pages describing the process to make a USB installation, you reference downloading win32-image-writer for making a USB from Windows. Your link points to http://launchpad.net/win32-image-writer/, which is actually (or is now) https://launchpad.net/win32-image-writer/. I'm not sure why it would change to HTTPS, but I thought it might be worth changing on the web site. :)

Cheers,

Scott Lucas
IT Officer, m.s. Statendam
Holland America Line
300 Elliot Avenue West, Seattle, WA 98119