Just a quick note/correction for whomever edits the web page:

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Fri Jul 8 14:57:29 UTC 2011

Hi,
Reference:

"SADM-IT Officer (HAL)" wrote:
> On the installation pages describing the process to make a USB installation, you reference downloading win32-image-writer for making a USB from Windows. Your link points to http://launchpad.net/win32-image-writer/, which is actually (or is now) https://launchpad.net/win32-image-writer/. I'm not sure why it would change to HTTPS, but I thought it might be worth changing on the web site. :)
>

> Cheers,

Hi,
Nice of you to try to file a bug report,
but writing to this list will not get it fixed,
as you'r just writing to list <questions at freebsd.org>

Please:
	1 give precise web ref = URL of bug you refer to
	2 choose correct list to write to (if you even need a list)
		Look at list of mail lists
			http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo
	   Maybe you want USB list or some other ? Or ...
	3 Main Thing, Do file a bug report
	  Either use send-pr or
		http://www.freebsd.org/support/bugreports.html

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below, not above;  Indent with "> ";  Cumulative like a play script.