problems mounting android htc

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 16:07:01 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Vrachnis Ilias Dimitrios
<vrachil at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 17, 2011, at 1:52 PM, Aryeh Friedman wrote:
>
>> I do all my coding from the command line and not an IDE and got BSDoid
>> and the Android SDK both downloaded but I can not get BSDoid installed
>> I did a quick hack of coping tools/libx86/swt.jar from bsdoid to the
>> sdk dir but so far none of the other instructions work
>>

> first things first.
> If you execute:
> adb devices
> What's the output?
>
> (adb should be in the sdk tarball you downloaded from the bsdroid wiki)

~/android-AOSP-2.2-i386-distro-20100709 aryeh at flosoft-stable% tools/adb devices
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
ADB server didn't ACK
* failed to start daemon *
error: cannot connect to daemon