NTPd GPS with BU-353 USB on FreeBSD 8.x??

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Sun Jan 16 03:29:32 UTC 2011

I would have sworn I had a doc on configuring the BU-353 GPS receiver on
FreeBSD, and in fact why I picked one up on the cheap when I had the chance.

That said, I have googled and binged and everything else, and I'll be damned
if I can find any definitive instructions as to how to get this working on my
FreeBSD server.

If anyone has this working, or knows of how I can get this configured and
running with ntpd, a little help would be most appreciated...

---
Howard