Can one Download Old Packages?

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Mon Jan 10 18:06:55 UTC 2011

	Is there a safe site to find the rsync package for
FreeBSD6.3? We still have a few 6.3 systems around because the
commercial backup client we have for an enterprise-wide solution
will not install on FreeBSD8.1?

	This is one of those times when we are fighting the war
with what we presently have rather than what we wish we had.

	I must restore the /dev directory on a 6.3 system and
rsync would have done it hours ago but I didn't know that the
few remaining 6.3 systems didn't have it installed.

Thank you.