[Probably a bit OT] A question about mail systems

Jamie Paul Griffin jamie at gnix.co.uk
Sat Jan 8 12:49:53 UTC 2011

My advice would be to set up postfix with Dovecot imap. Both are well documented and, I find, they work well together. Both are fairly straight forward to set-up as from your post I understand that it's mainly to manage your own email which would require a basic configuration with some added security features possibly.

These servers are also designed with security in-mind which is always something you need to consider.

	jamie