How to forward old root mails to an external email address?

Bill Tillman btillman99 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 19:32:04 UTC 2011

The only problem with this is that unlike 10 years ago, today almost all ISP's
block anything coming down port 25 unless you have an account that allows your
e-mail server to work. And they of course charge for this. I used to enjoy my
own private e-mail server but these days if the ISP's don't charge you for it
they block it.