google browser?

Mihai Donțu mihai.dontu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:06:16 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 16 February 2011 09:09:44 Gary Kline wrote:
> Anybody know how to use this "Chrome"?  I don't see any places to
> plug in players ... like vlc, etc.  Can't find and back/Forward
> icons, nothing like firefox....    I give it all three thumbs
> down.....
>
> Would still like to see GOOG have its own "twitter" and "facebook"
> tho.....
>
> Anybody else have the browser on FBSD??

I haven't tried it, but maybe it works under the FreeBSD Linux emulation. I
found some build hints here too: http://wiki.freebsd.org/Chromium , however it
definitely needs some love from a dedicated FreeBSD developer.

I use Google Chrome (or Chromium - depends on how bleeding edge I want to be)
on Linux. I'm amazed by the speed with which the project progresses and the
incredible feel of the browser itself.

--
Mihai Donțu