Invitation

Simon Tibble simon at tibble.net
Mon Feb 14 21:58:20 UTC 2011

On 14/02/11 21:18, Jarrod Slick wrote:
> On 2/14/11 2:12 PM, David Kelly wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 08:54:59PM +0000, Simon Tibble wrote:
>>> Now, see, I can't help thinking that if we all just abandoned money
>>> then the motivation for people to do this sort of thing would then
>>> disappear - would it not?
>> Without money, how would we keep score to know who is winning?
>>
> David,
>
> Simon Tibble has thus far shown himself to be a spammer; let's not give
> him any more space to plug his completely OT site than he's already had
> on this list.
>
> Simon,
>
> If you want to plug your site in a legitimate manner why not put a link
> to it in your signature, learn about FreeBSD, and contribute to on topic
> discussion?

I don't just plug a site.  I don't care if you take the open source
effort I am making (it's initially called "Tibble" but I am open to
better names) and start using it on your own system in order to help
organise yourself better.  I encourage it.

Don't mind me - the crazy man with a radical idea!  All I am suggesting
is that the 20 million people who are online as part of the Zeitgeist
movement are calling for us all to question our belief in the money
system, and you can either look in to it or you can play like an ostrich
(put your head in the sand and hope the idea goes away)?

I'm not saying you have to be involved OK.  I am asking all people for
help, and I welcome who will join me.  Developers frequent these mailing
lists, and how else can I ask for help if I don't go the places people
hang out?  Huh?

If my emails bother you so much I encourage you to set up a mail filter
on your MUA and send me to /dev/null where you think I belong.  It's
fine by me, ok :-)

The world is starving.  Wars are raging.  There is a strangle hold over
the flow of information in the form of TV.  These are all facts.  The
"new world order" is coming to fruition and you are picking on my
distasteful emailing for help to the smartest mailing lists I know?
Sorry I'm taking up your ever so valuable disk space!

--
Simon Tibble
simon at tibble.net