Invitation

Jarrod Slick jarrod.sl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 21:18:23 UTC 2011

On 2/14/11 2:12 PM, David Kelly wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 08:54:59PM +0000, Simon Tibble wrote:
>> Now, see, I can't help thinking that if we all just abandoned money
>> then the motivation for people to do this sort of thing would then
>> disappear - would it not?
> Without money, how would we keep score to know who is winning?

David,

Simon Tibble has thus far shown himself to be a spammer; let's not give
him any more space to plug his completely OT site than he's already had
on this list.

Simon,

If you want to plug your site in a legitimate manner why not put a link
to it in your signature, learn about FreeBSD, and contribute to on topic
discussion?