Scanner recommendation

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Feb 4 17:24:45 UTC 2011

On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 08:53:05 -0800
Rem P Roberti <remegius at comcast.net> wrote:

> I use Vuescan with Windoze, and you are right, it is infinitely
> better than any free source software.

It's really puzzling how one-man shop can support write software which
is so much better than any free software with support for so many
scanners.

> However, it is not available for use with FreeBSD.

I would not like to keep Windoze for one app, but curious if it would
be possible to use VueScan via linux emulation on FreeBSD?

Sincerely,
Gour

p.s. U+I've found some posts that VueScan might be working under
Virtualbox, so if everything else fails, we'll keep Archlinux as guest
OS. :-)

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA