Opening Opera as user

Jud judmarc at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 2 14:20:27 UTC 2011

Just wanted to mention that Flash works fine for me with native Opera and the opera-linuxplugins port.

So did you install linux-Opera from the port?  I haven't run linux-Opera on FreeBSD in a while (I run it in Linux:), so I don't recall - is the binary called "opera" or "linux-opera"?

Jud

Sent from my iPhone