hardwire scsi busses

CyberLeo Kitsana cyberleo at cyberleo.net
Tue Dec 20 20:46:07 UTC 2011

On 12/20/2011 10:59 AM, Gerhard Schmidt wrote:
> Hello list ... How can I hardwire the ahd to become scsibus1 and
> the twa to become scsibus0, that regardless if the external raid is
> online the boot disk is allways da0 an the extern raid ist da1 if
> online.

You can use glabel(8) as an easy alternative. It will create usable
device nodes based on the UFS label, GPT label, or a custom label
written by the glabel(8) command, and these nodes will always point to
the correct data (provided there are no conflicting labels, of
course). It is included in GENERIC.

--
Fuzzy love,
-CyberLeo