Port, Packages, and Patching, Upgrading

Allen Unix.Hacker at comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 17:34:14 UTC 2011

On 12/20/2011 12:20 PM, Polytropon wrote:
*SNIP* I snipped out a bunch of this so that whoever reads this next
doesn't have to go through all of that text all at once, but I REALLY
wanted to get a chance to say this:

THANK YOU! Danke schoen sehr sehr sehr!!!

In all my years, I've only heard a few times about the -PP options with
most of those tools, but not once have I ever seen a working method of
doing this. I'm going to be trying this out on my test machine first,
and then, my main FreeBSD system.

I just wanted to make sure I said thanks. (I added the sehr a bunch of
times so you know how VERY much I thank you heh)

Again, Danke Schoen, sehr danke! (Noticed you had a .de email address)
Sehr danke! Dass ist gut, und, sehr hilft (That may not be proper but
should be understandable).

-Allen