Usage of FreeBSD

Charles Pitkin charlie.pitkin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 18:55:03 UTC 2011

To whom it may concern,

I am a amateur developer looking to build a system with FreeBSD. I will be
using it as a virtual machine on KVM. I will be making modifications on how
the networking is set up within FreeBSD to allow for better networking
between vm's. I will also be modifying how FreeBSD interacts with the KVM
kernal for the vm.

After the system is built I am looking to sell it as a packaged software
solution for enterprise and consumer use. What will I need to do and how
will I need to go about it to make this possible?

Thank you for your time.

Charlie Pitkin

--
Charlie Pitkin, CTFL