AHCI driver and static device names

Rob lists at midsummerdream.org
Sat Dec 3 16:25:09 UTC 2011

Is there a loader.conf entry to enable the static ids, or will the ahci
driver always use static ids if "options ATA_STATIC_ID" is in the kernel
config?  I desire to use stock kernels and the 9-rc2 boot iso seems to
not have ATA_STATID_ID set (unless there's a loader.conf value to enable
the functionality)

Rob