net/netatalk afpd causes abort on amd64?

Koichiro Iwao meta at club.kyutech.ac.jp
Tue Aug 9 23:09:56 UTC 2011

Avahi was the problem, and wasn't working on my system.
After I started avahi relevant daemons, afpd is working fine now.
I still have another problem using TimeMachine with OS X Lion.
Current portversion of netatalk supports AFP 3.3, right?

Anyway, thank you for your instructions. I'll try timemachining
on my own.

kiwao <meta at club.kyutech.ac.jp>