can't build teTeX port in FreeBSD 8.2 amd64

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 00:36:35 UTC 2011

> http://pastebin.com/23RCus2a
>
> http://tobi.oetiker.ch/lshort/lshort-5.01.src.tar.gz
>
> ran gmake and I see the errors.

One error is that in src/ folder, the file lshort-letter.tex does not
exist :(, if we cd to that folder and copy the lshort-a5.tex
lshort-letter.tex then it will build provided most of the other
files(sty) are found and no error occurs.  That is one solution, the
other could be editing the Makefile (to not build the
lshort-letter.pdf).  This lshort was able to build with the fix but on
TeXLive not yet with teTeX :(, will see which files I need first then
get back to compiling it fully and hopefully I can succeed as well.

Regards,

Antonio