Jails: How do i limit what ifconfig shows?

xor xorboy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 21:32:20 UTC 2011

But then the root in the jail can just go and compile a new version of
ifconfig from the ports collection. (Generally its a flawed idea to
just remove the binaries. Someone can just download new ones. And if
downloading new binaries is not allowed, they can always just push
stdin through b64.. etc etc.)