Support for AIX

Ross Cameron ross.cameron at unix.net
Fri Sep 17 05:44:35 UTC 2010

Make doesn't handle source code, it just control's the actual build process
so you don't have to type hundreds of "cc ........." lines in a console.

Have you tried contacting the current maintainers of DCE for advice?
    Maybe a bit of googling....

Have you tried verifying the Makefile's format using the "-n" switch ???

I would suggest contacting either IBM or the OpenGroup about this as we're
just guessing here.... this is the __FreeBSD__ mailing lists... we can try
help but honestly the vendors are the right people to ask.....

"Opportunity is most often missed by people because it is dressed in
overalls and looks like work."
    Thomas Alva Edison
    Inventor of 1093 patents, including:
        The light bulb, phonogram and motion pictures.