no spaces ....

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sun Oct 31 06:58:33 UTC 2010

Looks like the spacebar on my clicky keyboard is busted.  Same thing
on FBSD as on the desktop [[ubuntu]]].  I'm typing this on my
laptop.  Seems like every other key works.

Another thing is that the ctl key seems not to work.  IF I type
A ^c I get c.  ^D yields simply d.  Is here any chance this can be a
software glitch?  Can't see how tho since I can KVM button from
a konsoleon tao [desktop] to an xterm on ethic....  No spacebar.

Suggestions?  This might be time to buy a USB "clicky" kybd.

gary

    The 7.90a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php
                           http://journey.thought.org