kwik one...

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Sun Oct 31 04:18:26 UTC 2010

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 20:52:51 -0700, Gary Kline <kline at thought.org> wrote:

> Main reason I have linux as my desktop is to watch motion pix; A/V,
> but this stuff usually requires that crappy animation add-on.  So:
> can anybody give me a menu to add/build linux-firefox and that
> plug-in.  I already have ad-blockers on my Ubuntu;  hulu flips me
> off at that....

I would think something like 6.2.3, to be found here:

	http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/desktop-browsers.html

I know this worked in the past, but I'm not sure if this is still
the standard way of getting it working. I assume the handbook is
not "fully complete" in this regards, as

mentiones some more things to keep an eye on.

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany