Undefined symbol "php_pcre_exec"

Armin Pirkovitsch armin at frozen-zone.org
Fri Oct 29 18:38:11 UTC 2010

I'd try
`pkg_info -W /usr/local/lib/php/20090626/filter.so`
to determine which port is responsible for that file - however it sounds
imho quiet old. (I'd say it comes from security/php5-filter)

My guess would be that it is a leftover from some older not properly
removed library/program which now causes problems.