Brand New Apple iPhone 4G 32GB Cost only $400USD

Sales Department applemobiles2010 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 18:50:36 UTC 2010

MOBILE PHONES EXPRESS LIMITED,

The New Apple iPhone 4 16GB/ 32GB are brand new, sealed and comes in its original box from its Manufacturer APPLE.
The iPhones comes with an International warranty of 12 months and are they are also  made in the United States of America.
The iPhones come with the following: Cellular and wireless ,Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR,GPS, Assisted GPS,In the box,
iPhone 3G & 4G, Stereo Headset with mic, Dock Connector to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, Documentation, Cleaning/polishing cloth, SIM eject tool.

Here s a Price List for the Most Selling products we have in stock now:

APPLE IPHONES
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB cost only $250USD

Apple iPhone 3Gs 16GB cost only $300USD

Apple iphone 3Gs 32GB cost only $350USD

Apple Iphone 4G 16GB Cost only $380USD

Apple Iphone 4G 32GB Cost only $400USD

APPLE IPADS
Apple iPad with Wi-Fi - 16GB cost only $300USD

Apple iPad Wi-Fi 32GB cost only $350USD

Apple iPad with Wi-Fi - 64GB cost only $400USD

Apple iPad Tablet PC 64GB Wifi + 3G (Unlocked) cost only $550USD

BLACK BERRY PRODUCTS AND LOTS MORE

Note: We have promos on right now, if you buy 3 units, we give you 1 free unit and we would also offer you a Free Shipping to your location via FedEx.

You can call and check our Website for more details.

Contact Number: +44)702 402 8714  or +44)702 405 4672

Charles Gardner.

Contact us for more information:

Email: applemobiles2010 at yahoo.co.uk, service at mobilephonesexpressltd.zzn.com

Website: mobilephonesexpresslimited.page.tl

MOBILE PHONES EXPRESS LIMITED.