Too many binary packages are missing

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Wed Oct 13 16:38:27 UTC 2010

I am updating i386 system (portupgrade -aP) and whole lot of binary
packages are missing.
For example, gcc-4.5.0, qt4-corelib are examples of large packages that
are missing that don't require too many dependencies and are very basic.

I know, it may be caused by failed dependencies, copyright restrictions,
etc. But it's hard to imagive why they are missing for these two: no
copyright restrictions, and almost no dependencies.

This unfortunately slows down many people.
Is there any solution to this problem? Maybe people just forget about
this build server and some minor fix wil help?

Yuri