nfsen and localtime/strftime

Bas Smeelen b.smeelen at ose.nl
Wed Oct 13 07:36:31 UTC 2010

On 10/13/2010 09:01 AM, Reinhard Haller wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> after my last update (freebsd 8.1 ports) nfsen spreads warnings on the
> website:
>
> *Warning*: localtime() [function.localtime
> <http://netflow.interactive.de/function.localtime>]: It is not safe to
> rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the
> date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In
> case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this
> warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected
> 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in
> */usr/local/www/nfsen/nfsenutil.php* on line *257*
>
> Any suggestions?
I had the same kind of errors
Set the timezone in php.ini
date.timezone = Europe/Berlin works for me in php.ini
I did not find this in UPDATING though

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is for the intended recipient(s) only. Access, disclosure, copying,
distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited. If you have received it
by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system.