nfsen and localtime/strftime

Reinhard Haller reinhard.haller at interactive-net.de
Wed Oct 13 07:14:44 UTC 2010

 Hi,

after my last update (freebsd 8.1 ports) nfsen spreads warnings on the
website:

*Warning*: localtime() [function.localtime
<http://netflow.interactive.de/function.localtime>]: It is not safe to
rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the
date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In
case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this
warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected
'Europe/Berlin' for 'CEST/2.0/DST' instead in
*/usr/local/www/nfsen/nfsenutil.php* on line *257*

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Reinhard