Like it or not, Theo is having a good laugh ..

b. f. bf1783 at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 9 17:06:11 UTC 2010

>"Surrilous" isn't an English word, nor an obvious typo of one, so I
>have no idea what you mean here.

He probably meant "scurrilous", which seems obvious to me.  Look, can
we move on now?  Yes, export restrictions will apply, in the U.S. and
-- what seems to have been overlooked in this thread -- _elsewhere_,
regardless of the license text.  The Canadians who were commenting
unfavorably on U.S. laws may want to look over their own controls,

http://www.international.gc.ca/controls-controles/assets/pdfs/documents/exportcontrols2007-en.pdf

which leave them open to prosecution if they are exporting some
software that might appear innocuous.  The same can be said for many
other countries.  We're not going to resolve these problems in this
thread.

b.