Why do you use a devil as a mascot?

bdsfbsd at att.net bdsfbsd at att.net
Sat Nov 13 17:57:13 UTC 2010

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:37:48 -0500, Jerry McAllister <jerrymc at msu.edu>
wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 04:08:00PM +0100, Svein Skogen (Listmail
> account) wrote:
>>
>> Can we add this once-a-month question about Beastie to either the FAQ or
>> the "resources for newbies" on the website?
>
> Now that is a good idea.
>
> ////jerry

And when someone asks this question, somebody refer them to said FAQ and
THAT'S IT, instead of this huge list of people saying "oh no, not this
again", debates on religion, on whether or not the OP is a troll, and some
outright insulting and rude responses. Please, everyone, the next time
somebody asks this question, refer to the FAQ (which needs amended,)
respond off-list, or not at all.

Brian