py-gtk install hangs

Chris Brennan xaero at xaerolimit.net
Mon Nov 8 01:14:34 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 8:10 PM, Chip Camden <sterling at camdensoftware.com>wrote:

> I just tried it, and mine is hung there now.  Not drawing any apparent
> processor or disk load.  I'll leave it sitting there and see what else I
> can figure out.
>
> It's actually in the configure phase of the ORBit port, on which py-gtk
> apparently depends.

I just looked at my ports and I only see this....

Port:   x11-toolkits/py-gtkscintilla
Moved:
Date:   2009-11-30
Reason: Has expired: no longer under development, last release in 2002

Did you know...

If you play a Windows 2000 CD backwards, you hear satanic messages,
but what's worse is when you play it forward....
                                      ...it installs Windows 2000

   -- Alfred Perlstein on chat at freebsd.org