If you died tomorrow, what would you like your loved ones to know?

MentoMori-Global info at mentomoriglobal.com
Fri May 14 08:32:07 UTC 2010

MentoMori
If you died tomorrow, what would you like your loved ones to know?

We know this is a difficult topic, but we also know that most of us want to
leave something behind. A story, a farewell, maybe some instructions. In
case of the unexpected, but also as something planned, something to help
your loved ones through their sorrow.

So, we built MentoMori www.mentomori.com for you and your loved ones.
We built a service for video and written messages. We built you a place where you can leave instructions on how to deactivate your social life.

Open a MentoMori account today, because you care about your loved ones.

/MentoMori
www.mentomori.com