anybody know if the TTS plugin in valid with FreeBSD or PCBSD?

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Fri May 14 04:51:23 UTC 2010

	i have at least weeks left to work on my *last* edit of my
	novel.  OOo-3.2.0 really does work in Free and PC BSD ... but
	it demands almost 20-15 sight, so i messed up until just last
	night.

	now i'm ready for my final read-thru and copy edit.  i would
	like to listen to each page as i read thru:: it's amazing how
	much your eyes auto-correct.  i have seen the voice option
	for the linux version of OOo; anybody know if it is valid for
	us?  or pcbsd?

	tia,

	gary

    The 7.83a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php