About cross compiler from x86+redhat to i386+freebsd

Gmail tengda.ustc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 01:01:12 UTC 2010

Hello, every body,

      I am trying to build a crosscompiler with target as i386 + freebsd(6.5) and host as x86+redhat EL 5.3.
I have tried the cross tool of crosstool-0.43 and crosstool-NG. Unfortunately, I have not found the two cross tool has the option with target as freebsd. So, I want to ask:

    1, how to make cross compile chain with crosstool-0.xx or crosstool-NG.

    2, did anyone sucessfully build the cross compiler from  x86+redhat to i386+freebsd ? I have seen that John Blair try to build the same complier, has you done it?

    If you know how to do that, please tell me ,thank you very much!

2010-06-17

Gmail