concerning flash under freebsd

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Tue Jun 15 22:06:43 UTC 2010

On Jun 15, 2010, at 2:49 PM, Programmer in Training wrote:
[ ... ]
> While that may be, try telling that to your 4 yr old nephew who likes to play those flash based games on PBS Kids. Almost all Internet video has moved to flash as well (such as all the sermons on sermons.net which my church uses). Flash is buggy, I'll give you that, but "Don't install it." is not an option for a lot of people.

Adobe supports Windows, MacOSX, Linux, and Solaris (from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions ).  If it is important to you that Flash works well, you should either persuade Adobe to provide a FreeBSD version, or you should switch to using one of the platforms on which Flash is supported.

Regards,
--
-Chuck