concerning flash under freebsd

Programmer in Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Tue Jun 15 21:49:57 UTC 2010

Quoting Chip Camden <sterling at camdensoftware.com>:
<snip>
> My alias for killflash is "Don't install it."
>
> Flash is buggy software on any platform.
<snip>

While that may be, try telling that to your 4 yr old nephew who likes
to play those flash based games on PBS Kids. Almost all Internet video
has moved to flash as well (such as all the sermons on sermons.net
which my church uses). Flash is buggy, I'll give you that, but "Don't
install it." is not an option for a lot of people.

--
Yours in Christ,

PIT
All original content (C) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.