Midphase Hosting

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Thu Jun 10 14:15:00 UTC 2010

Am 10.06.10 15:30, schrieb Matthew Seaman:
> Until then, as someone upthread said, block them using your access DB if
> you run your own sendmail based mail system.  The equivalents for people
> running other MTAs are left as exercises for interested students.  If
> you don't have your own mail system, then I suspect that it will be
> quite hard for you to arrange to block the e-mail from midphase.

is it possible to get there hostname/IP-address to some spamer blacklists?
That should solve the problem for a lot of people.

Bye,
Matthias

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Rich Cook