Java plugin with Firefox 3.6

Márcio C.G. detachedd at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 16:56:53 UTC 2010

>As this link (http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=10570) says, JAVA PLUGIN WONT WORK WITH FIREFOX 3.6.
>I tried to use linux-sun-jdk16 port, but the plugin didn t work too.
>Is there an workaround or anybody that knows how-to use java plugin within firefox 3.6?

>Thanks in advance,

>Marcio C. Goulart
 I'm just trying to figure out some way to make the plugin available in linux-sun-jdk16 work within Firefox 3.6. If it works in Firefox under Linux, probably should work with FreeBSD+Firefox 3.6+linuxulator etc. I guess.
If someone got an idea in that way, I would appreciate that.

Thanks in advace,

Márcio C. Goulart.