Wifi AP behind FreeBSD

Maile Halatuituia maile.halatuituia at tcc.to
Wed Jul 28 21:01:50 UTC 2010

Ok then

If it is an ADSL then surely you would need the D Link , but if it is
Wimax or and other than that then I think it is possible to use only the
FBSD box.
Anyway I recommend you can look for one of the many software such as
MonoWall which is a BSD based, it is very easy to setup with your PC
having two or more NIC.
You can authenticate your user based on voucher's to a Radius or
anything you would like.

BR, Maile