Patch

Michael Krafczyk mkrafczyk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 13:50:00 UTC 2010

I apologize for ignorance but I have freenas and not sure freebsd is the
same.  But the version of freenas I have is:

i386 07.1.4997

I am pretty sure I need the patch.  Whenever I reboot my system I get an
error that states the GPT is rejected.  If I unplug the power to the hard
drive and reboot and then plug in the power to the hard drive it works and I
do not get this error as per the instructions in the link above.

Mike