copying a disk with ignoring errors

Christoph Kukulies kuku at kukulies.org
Wed Jan 6 10:04:57 UTC 2010

Thanks to all.

recoverdisk

was the one, indeed. phk was the original author. And that was the one
that already helped me once.
Maybe I could have searched the archives  also and would have been able
to find that previous message a couple of years ago.

I also found by searching archives, that ffsrecov, now ffs2recov, might
be a tool for partially recovering a disk.

--
Christoph